Last Revised: January 15, 2015
(the “Site,” hosted in the United States), the applications we have placed on third-party websites, including without limitation third-party social networking services such as LinkedIn (collectively, the “Applications,” and together with the Site, the “Service”).
USERS OUTSIDE THE UNITED STATES
If you are located outside of the United States,please note that the Service is operated in the U.S. Therefore; your information may be processed and stored in the United States. As a result, United States federal and state governments, courts or law enforcement or regulatory agencies may be able to obtain disclosure of your information through laws applicable in the United States. Your use of the Service or your submission of any informationto us will constitute your consent to the transfer of your information outside of your home country, which may provide for different data protection rules than in your country.
THE TYPES OF INFORMATION WE COLLECT
We collect the following types of information in the manner described below:
- Information you may voluntarily provide us, including:
- Your name, job title, company name, postal address, country, email address, telephone number, password and other information to use the Service.
- Information you provide when you register to access our library of technical documents, or respond to customer surveys, or fill out a “Contact Us” form or otherwise interact with us.
- Any other information you voluntarily provide us, including your comments on our blog and other content in connection with using our Service.
- We may automatically collect other information about you, including:
- Your Internet Protocol (IP) address;
- An identifier that is unique to the device on which you install our mobile application as well as certain software and hardware information about your computer or mobile device;
- The domain name of your Internet service provider;
- Your geographic location;
- The Service pages that you visit and the time of your visits;
- The documents you download during your visits to the Service;
- The frequency and timing of your visits to the Service; and
- Aggregated visitor information that cannot be used to specifically identify you when you use or visit the Service.
- We may collect information about you from commercially available sources such as marketing database providers.
HOW AND WHEN WE COLLECT INFORMATION
- We reserve the right to monitor your use of this Service. As you navigate through this Service, non-personal information may be passively collected (that is, gathered without your actively providing the information) using various analytics and reporting technologies, such as cookies, web beacons, persistent device identifiers and other technologies.
- Cookies are small bits of information that are transferred to and stored in separate files within your computer’s browser. You can adjust your browser settings to stop accepting cookies. But if you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use all of the features and functionality of the Service. Persistent cookies remain on the visitor’s computer after the browser has been closed. Session cookies exist only during a visitor’s online session and disappear from the visitor’s computer when they close the browser software.
- Web beacons are small strings of code that provide a method for delivering a graphic image on a Web page or in an email message for the purpose of transferring data. You can disable the ability of these Web beacons to capture information by blocking cookies.
- Persistent device identifiers are unique strings that are associated with the device that you use to connect to the Service. Persistent device identifiers may be modified or disabled by sophisticated users.
- The Site uses third party software (Act-On) to help identify and track users of its Service so we can tailor our content and communications to address our users’ needs and requirements.
- We also may use web analytics services provided by third parties such as Google Analytics. These services use third party cookies (cookies passed by others, not by us) to collect non-personal information about your use of the Service. These web analytics services may also transfer this information to third parties where required to do so by law, or where such third parties process the information on the service's behalf. Any third party services used by us have their own privacy policies that apply to their collection, use and disclosure of your information. Please review such policies to better understand their practices.
HOW WE USE YOUR INFORMATION
We use the information that we collect for the following purposes, including:
- The purposes for which you provided it;
- To identify you as a user of the Service;
- To process and respond to your inquiries;
- To provide the services you request, including the Service;
- To send you information about your relationship with us;
- To send you emails with content you have opted-in to receive;
- To enable you to participate in surveys;
- To contact you with information, including promotional information, that we believe will be of interest to you;
- To allow us to personalize and enhance your experience using the Service;
- To generate and review reports and data about our user base and service usage patterns;
- To analyze the accuracy, effectiveness, usability or popularity of the Service;
- To improve the content and features of the Service;
- To compile aggregate user data for internal and external business purposes;
- To administer and troubleshoot the Service.
HOW YOUR INFORMATION IS DISCLOSED
Please note that a user may choose not to share certain information as described in Your Choices Regarding Your information below.
Information may be disclosed to third parties as follows:
- Mobile Service Providers. Regarding Industrial Insulation Group on the GO, all communications are sent through your mobile network carrier’s network and your mobile carrier may have access to them. Please review your mobile carrier’s privacy policies for additional information.
- Third Parties. We may use third parties to perform functions in connection with the Service (for example, Webinar production, etc.). We may share information about you (for example, your name and email address) that they need to perform their functions in accordance with our agreements with them.
- Business Changes. If we become involved in a merger, acquisition, sale of assets joint venture, securities offering, bankruptcy, reorganization, dissolution, or other transaction, or if the ownership of all or substantially all of our business otherwise changes, we may share or transfer your information to a third party or parties in connection therewith.
- Investigations and Law Enforcement. Regardless of the choices you make regarding your information (as described below), we may disclose information about you to third parties to:
- Enforce or apply any applicable end user license agreement or the other privacy policies and terms and conditions regarding the Applications;
- Comply with law, in response to subpoenas, warrants, or court orders, or in connection with any legal process or cooperate with government or law enforcement officials or private parties;
- Protect our rights, reputation, safety and property, or that of our users or others;
- Protect against legal liability;
- Establish or exercise our rights to defend against legal claims; or
- To investigate, prevent or take action regarding suspected illegal activities, suspected fraud, the rights, reputation, safety or property of us, users or others, violation of our policies or agreements, the other privacy policies and terms and conditions regarding the Applications or as otherwise required by law.
- Aggregated Information. We may share aggregated information relating to visitors to and users of the Service with affiliated or unaffiliated third parties.
EMAIL FROM US
This Service treats email messages and other electronic messages that are sent through the Site and not viewable by others as confidential and private, except as required by law, including without limitation, the Electronic Communications Privacy Act of 1986, 18 U.S.C. Sections 2701-2711 (the "ECPA"). The ECPA permits this site's limited ability to intercept and/or disclose electronic messages, for example (i) as necessary to operate our system or to protect our rights or property, (ii) upon legal demand (court orders, warrants, subpoenas), or (iii) where we receive information inadvertently which appears to pertain to the commission of a crime. This site is not considered a "secure communications medium" under the ECPA.
If you prefer not to receive periodic emails with our content, you may opt-out by following the instructions in the email message.
LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES
THE SECURITY OF YOUR INFORMATION
While we take reasonable measures to protect the information you submit via the Service against loss, theft and unauthorized use, disclosure, or modification, we cannot guarantee its absolute security. No Internet or email transmission is ever fully secure or error free. Email sent to or from the Service may not be secure. You should use caution whenever submitting information online and take special care in deciding what information you send to us via email.
YOUR CHOICES REGARDING YOUR INFORMATION
You may make changes to your information on our Service and maintain its accuracy by contacting us at email@example.com
As a business-to-business Service, Industrial Insulation Group does not target its offerings toward, and does not knowingly collect any personal information from users under 13 years of age. If you are under the age of 13, please do not submit any personal information through this Service. If you have reason to believe we may have accidentally received personal information from a child under the age of 13, please contact us immediately at firstname.lastname@example.org.